This course is designed for practitioners to understand challenging behaviour and why it may occur. It looks at how behaviour can be managed within a child care setting and how to promote positive behaviour.
- What is challenging behaviour?
- What are the different triggers for challenging behaviour?
- What are the best engagement strategies?
- Different forms of challenging behaviour
- Motivating positive behaviour
- Behaviour management plans
- Understand why toddlers challenge behaviour
- Understand why pre schoolers defy
- Understand how to help children manage their anger
- Understand how to encourage positive behaviour