General course booking Terms and Conditions
These ‘Terms and Conditions’ are valid from March 2016. Please note that they may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please contact the Account Manager in the office.
- With Dynamic eLearning, you can book a group course or individual placement on the course. In each case, Dynamic eLearning will require the name details of all participants willing to register.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content on the website, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course is booked by an individual other than the candidate(s), it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure the candidate(s) is/are suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- We require in advance, for setup purposes, notification of any assistance that a student is likely to need during the running of the course.
- Bookings may be made by email, via the website or by phone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request.
- Upon receipt of your booking, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: Dynamic eLearning’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions.
Invoicing and payment
- Our standard payment terms are that 50% deposit payment is taken at booking unless otherwise stated.
- Full payment is required prior to the course date. We reserve the right to withhold certificates until full payment has been cleared.
- Invoices will be sent via email to the address provided on the booking and must be paid within 10 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS.
- If any amount remains outstanding beyond the agreed date Dynamic eLearning may:
1. charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Lloyds Bank PLC from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
2. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
Course attendance and certification
- Customer will receive booking confirmation via email to the email address provided on the booking.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation).
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Dynamic eLearning, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the trainer.
- If it is felt that the student doesn’t meet the learning outcomes of the course and or assessment process and is referred to Dynamic eLearning within 3 days from the training date, they will be offered a free assessment. Any further training or coaching over and above that provided on the course may be charged for.
- If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|15 calendar days or more||50% refund minus a £15.50 administration fee|
|Between 1 and 15 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
- In the event of an individual named on the booking cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £15.50 has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the course||Fee to transfer to a new course|
|15 calendar days or more||£15.50 administration fee|
|Between 5 and 15 calendar days (inclusive)||50% of registration fee|
|Between 1 and 5 calendar days (inclusive)||No transfer available. No refund given.|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no fee will be transferred|
- Delegates are only permitted to one course transfer or substitution per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers of participants booked onto a course Dynamic eLearning reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by Dynamic eLearning, we will endeavour to inform all participants at least 3 days before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
Meeting the needs of delegates
- Dynamic eLearning has an Equal Opportunities Policy. To enable us to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and their requirements are fully met, the customer must advise us in advance of any special requirements that the delegate(s) need in order to enable them to participate fully in the training.
- Please note that we do not provide any specialist equipment and/or personnel such as signers or translators; however, these can be sourced at your own cost.
Data Protection Act 1998
- Non-sensitive Personal data collected will be used for the purpose of delegate(s) and course administration and may be disclosed to appropriate bodies/organisations associated with such course.
- The information may also be used for marketing purposes and you may be contacted by telephone or e-mail with details of future similar events and courses organised or promoted by us which may be of interest to you.
- We will not send marketing communication to any individual or organisations who have requested that their details are not used for such purposes.
- We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date, and that we only keep it as is reasonable and necessary. If Personal data is disclosed, the Service Provider will ensure the bodies/organisations to which the Personal data is disclosed maintain equivalent measures and processes.
- Contact details supplied to us will not be passed on to third parties.