Health and Safety Policy
Dynamic Operations eLearning is committed to maintaining safe and healthy working conditions and to preventing accidents and instances of work-related ill health by ensuring that all activities carried out on company premises or undertaken by its employees & learners are managed in such a manner so as to avoid, reduce or control all foreseeable risks to the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by such activities as far as is reasonably practicable.
In furtherance of the above policy statement and the need to ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and other relevant health and safety legislation.
Dynamic Operations eLearning will provide and maintain safe equipment and safe systems of work;
- ensure materials and substances used are properly stored, handled, used and transported.
- assess the risks to the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by work activities;
- consult with employees & learners on matters affecting their health and safety and ensure that all employees & learners are competent to do their tasks;
- provide information, training, instruction and
- provide a safe place of employment and
- provide a healthy working
- provide a written Health and Safety Policy;
- look after the health and safety of other people, in addition to employees & learners;
Employees & Learners’ Responsibilities
Employees & Learners have a legal responsibility to take care of the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions or omissions and to co-operate with supervisors and managers on health and safety issues. Employees & Learners should not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their health and safety and should report all health and safety concerns to the appropriate person as set out in this policy.
Elvis NDI (company director)has overall responsibility for health and safety in the workplace and for ensuring that adequate resources are made available to allow the implementation of this policy.
The Centre Manager has day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that this policy is implemented. All supervisors and managers must adequately supervise the work activities of Employees & Learners and others under their control to ensure that safesystems of work are being followed.
Health and Safety Procedure
This policy has been approved & authorized by:
Name: Crina Revnic
Position: Office Administrator